The large pores on the skin can result from the age, genes, the type of the skin and also the exposure to sunlight. However, the women are usually using various methods for decreasing the appearance of this skin pores. Although they are important for our health and wellbeing, the pores don’t need to be extremely visible on our skin. If they get infected of filled with oil, it is normal to get bigger. That is why you should discover a way how to reduce them, and then you will be able to deal with the most visible ones.
Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do to make the big pores shrink permanently, however you can make them to be less visible if you keep them clean. That is why, we will tell you about one natural treatment which is helpful for cleaning out the pores and making them look smaller.
Recipe for treating enlarged pores!
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 chamomile tea bag
- Sterilized bottle
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
How to prepare it:
- Take the bowl and add the chamomile tea bag Then pour the boiling water over the tea bag and cover the bowl. Leave it like that to cool.
- After this, remove the tea bag and if you need strain it.
- At the end, include the 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Store it in the sterilized container.
You can use this for one week, and also you should keep it in the fridge.
How does it work?
The chamomile is beneficial for soothing the skin, and the apple cider vinegar is eliminating the bacteria and dirt that is blocking the pores. For having the best results, use it 2 times in the day after you wash your face.