Avocado leaves have lots of health benefits. They contain lots of beneficial compounds for our body, such as flavonol, quercetin, glucoside, polyphenol, Estragol, alpha and beta pinene, cineol, limonene, serotonin, flavonoids, etc.
The flavonol compound in avocado can help the mechanism protect the body against degenerative diseases, such as osteoarthritis. This brings the benefits of avocado leaves to prevent premature aging, too. Avocado leaves contain quercetin which acts as a diuretic agent.
It helps you urinate well to eliminate debris from the metabolism. Avocado leaves also contain polyphenol and pinene, substances that can prevent the growth of bacteria. You can prevent any infection through its mechanism of action.
YOU CAN USE AN AVOCADO LEAF TO:
- Help eliminate headaches.
- Fights constipation.
- Boiled avocado leaf will help calm your nerves.
- Relieves a toothache.
- Eliminates stomach issues.
- It is very useful and helpful for urinary tract infections.
- Avocado leaf tea is used to treat high blood pressure.
- Helps you treat diabetes.
- Helps you to expel intestinal worms.
- Helps you manage menstruation and eliminates symptoms of menopause.
- Gets rid of kidney stones.
- It is very useful for relieving coughs and colds.
- It is very helpful against nausea and vomiting.
- Avocado leaf is good for lowering cholesterol.
- Has effective diuretic properties.
- Useful against dyspepsia.
You can prepare an outstanding tea made from avocado leaves, which can do wonders in the treatment of colds, flu, stomach pain, arthritis, kidney cleansing, antibiotic, detoxing, diuretic, good for gout, anti-inflammatory, Lumbar pain, high blood pressure, tooth pain, works very well for diarrhea, and even helps to control menstrual periods and to treat the signs of menopause. People in South America use avocado leaves to add flavor to soups, casseroles and to make a bed to roast meats.
In this article, we will show you how to prepare the best homemade avocado leaf tea. This tea is very simple and easy to make. Just follow the simple instructions.
AVOCADO LEAF TEA RECIPE
- 3 or 4 fresh avocado leaves
- 1 liter of water
First, boil the water and add the leaves. Boil for 5 minutes and remove from heat. Let stand for 15 minutes, until it is cool enough and you can enjoy your homemade avocado leaf tea. Consume 1 cup of this tea a day and you will notice some improvements very quickly.
We actually hope you enjoyed this article and do not forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank you.