Sometimes, all of us have experienced, going to bed full or with an upset stomach. This is often a consequence of consuming a heavy meal which is digested poor and that can result with heartburn, disrupted sleep or acid reflux.
However, you can treat this problem on a completely natural way. We will present you with one mixture made from coconut milk, ginger, and turmeric which is very efficient since it deals with the symptoms of indigestion, such as the heartburn and acid reflux, and helps in improving the digestion.
Coconut milk contains a lot of healthy fats and includes strong antimicrobial characteristics which are very helpful for fighting against stomach and digestive problems resulting from bacteria.
Then, the turmeric has powerful anti-inflammatory properties which are helpful for lowering the issues linked to the digestive tract lining, and avoids ulcers, because it has antiseptic characteristics and also a lot other benefits for our health including the following:
- It is helpful for healing and soothing the digestive system
- It cleans our body by improving the functioning of the liver and also the bile flow
- It is beneficial for treating cancer
- It is good for relieving the pain and fever
- It is good for improving the blood flow and thining the blood
- Helps in avoiding ulcers
- It is beneficial for easing the pain from arthritis, due to the anti-inflammatory characteristics
Furthermore, this treatment includes other beneficial components like the honey and black pepper.
Black pepper is beneficial for stimulating the absorption of curcumin, which presents the active ingredient of turmeric.
Honey is beneficial for improving the digestion of the food and soothing the inflammation in the gastrointestinal system. It is also rich in minerals,vitamins,enzymes and amino acids.
Read the instructions below:
Things that you need:
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1-inch piece of sliced ginger/ 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon organic honey
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
How to prepare it:
This drink is very easy to be made and also it is very tasty and beneficial for relieving the the stomach, improving our digestion and avoiding the acid reflux.
You need to put all of the ingredients in a bowl, except from the honey, and mix them well. Then put the mixture in a saucepan and put it on a low heat. You need to cook it for 5 minutes and then add the honey at the end.