We have some excellent news for all pineapple fans. Pineapple juice is one of the healthiest drinks for you. Here’s what a glass of pineapple juice contains and why you should consume it every day.
Pineapple juice is very refreshing in the summer however the various health benefits and nutrients it contains makes it an indispensable beverage for the winter too. You probably haven’t heard that pineapple may very well be the healthiest fruit out there. It’s rich in enzymes, minerals and vitamins. It contains calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, iodine, zinc, and vitamin A, E, C and B. No surprise doctors recommend it to be drank every day.
Just 225 grams of pineapple include 131,4% of the recommended daily dosage of vitamin C, 76,5% of magnesium, 9% of vitamin B6, 8,6% of vitamin B1 and only 82 calories.
What will happen to your body if you consume pineapple juice every day for a year?
- You will get ill and suffer from various inflammations less often because pineapple contains bromelain which flushes contaminants from our system.
- You’ll lose the extra weight you have accumulated. Drinking the juice on an empty stomach will lower your sugar cravings.
- You will flush parasites out of your system. You only need to consume this juice for 3 days to eliminate the intestinal parasites.
- You’ll lower the risk of injuries. The potassium in pineapples help you maintain stable electrolyte levels and avoids muscle spasm during physical labor.
- Drinking pineapple juice on a regular basis will supply your body with high amounts of antioxidants.
- Your teeth will become stronger and whiter.
- It will prevent loss of hair. It’s rich in vitamin C which is a important component when it comes to preventing loss of hair.
- It will keep your eyes healthy and vision sharp. It’s rich in beta carotene which empowers vision and keeps your eyes healthy.