Turmeric is the best of nature, and it can heal everything other than death. Curcumin, the active component in turmeric, has strong anti-inflammatory effect. It eases pain and inflammation brought on by osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Lab tests have actually revealed that turmeric can also inhibit the growth of tumors. A recent study found that turmeric extract prevents colorectal cancer.
Researchers believe that turmeric prevents skin diseases, Alzheimer’s disease, colitis, stomach ulcers, high cholesterol, etc.
Turmeric is a common ingredient in South Asian cuisine. People use it to enhance flavors. However, turmeric is far more than an ingredient. We recommend that you try our turmeric smoothie.
Turmeric is the main ingredient in this recipe, but it also uses other healthy ingredients. This is the smoothie you need to improve your immunity.
- ½ tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 cup coconut milk (fiber, vitamins E, B1, B3, B5, B6 and C).
- ½ cup pineapple or mango chunks (vitamin C prevents deficiencies associated with the immune system and other diseases).
- 1 banana (potassium stabilized fluids, and allows great function of the brain, nerves, heart, and muscles).
- ½ tsp. cinnamon (lowers blood sugar level in diabetics).
- ½ tsp. ginger powder (reduces cramps, arthritis pain, nausea, and dizziness).
- 1 tsp. chia seeds (fiber, protein, calcium, antioxidants, and omega-3 fats).
- 1 tsp. Maca powder (helps people with anemia, treats chronic tiredness, and increases energy).
- A pinch of freshly ground black pepper (optimizes the absorption of turmeric).
Watch the video below for more in-depth instructions.
Other Sources Included: juicing-for-health.com