You have all probably heard of the great benefits of garlic. Well, in this post, we will present you 7 fantastic advantages of garlic juice. It may sound weird, but yes, you can prepare and drink garlic juice.
Garlic is very beneficial vegetable for your overall health, and the best part is that you can consume it in lots of ways because there are ton of recipes that call for it.
Juicing the garlic is among the easiest and most powerful ways to ingest it. Look at the following reasons that:
1. Helps sore throats and coughs
To ease a cough and to prevent sore throat, mix hot water with garlic juice and drink it. You can add some pomegranate juice too in order to add some bonus antioxidant benefits.
2. Helps to treat the bites of pests
To get a relief from an insect bite, simply make sure to apply garlic juice topically on the afflicted area and massage it gently.
3. Aids in the growth of the hair
All you need to do is to apply a little bit of garlic juice on the spots that are bald and leave it to dry. Repeat this technique 2 times daily and the results will show up within a few days.
4. Helps with problems with asthma
You can control an asthma attack just my mixing honey, a few drops of garlic juice and one glass of water.
5. Balances your cholesterol
In order to decrease the shrinking, hardening and thickening of your arteries, try drinking garlic juice regularly.
6. Controls infertility
The consumption of warm coconut or almond milk combined with few drops of garlic juice can help to control infertility in women.
7. Clears acne and pimples
Too get rid of acne and pimples, just apply garlic juice on your skin and leave it for 5 minutes before washing it off.
How To Make And Drink Garlic Juice
- Bulb of organic garlic
- Coffee filter
- Great mesh screen
- Food mill
- To start with, peel the garlic
- Next, put it to your food processor and blend it until you get a paste that is wet.
- Add the garlic paste in a mesh sieve that is placed over a bowl.
- In order to allow the juice to drop into the bowl, press the paste with a spoon.
- Use a filter coffee to filter the garlic
- Once done, store it in a bottle and keep it in your refrigerator for future usage.
Taking Garlic Juice In Different Ways:
- You can consume it directly, however if you add some water to decrease its potency, it will work too.
- Another alternative that is also great is to mix it with many other veggies, fruits, smoothies and green juices.
- You are also allowed to use whole garlic instead of garlic juice in the recipes.
- You can add several drops of garlic juice as dressing of salads or soups.
- Raw juice of garlic together with herbs can be sprinkled on the top of a piece of bread.
- You can add a few drops of garlic juice while stir-frying, steaming or baking.
As you all know, garlic has a distinctive smell that promotes bad garlic breath, so in order to remove it, look at the following tricks:
- Drink green tea.
- Chew on some parsley.
- Eat spinach.
- Drink some lemon juice or a glass of lemon water.
- Eat raw apples.
As you can see, garlic has many health benefits, it is not difficult to prepare it, so don’t think twice and add it to your everyday diet to stay healthy and safe.