The mouthwash to remove the tartar is the best way to complement the brushing of the teeth, given that it allows to lower the existence of plaque, as well as reaching and eliminate bacteria that escaped dental cleansing.
The mouthwash is one of the most fundamental parts of the whole procedure of health of the teeth, given that it is he who finishes to eliminate all the germs and bacteria that were removed by the brushing, besides being the final touch that will offer us a fresh and pleasant breath.
Oral care is vital to our health. Hygiene and diet have been known to cure cavities. Cleaning the mouth with a mouthwash to eliminate tartar is one of the most fundamental parts for good oral health. And we add advantages if we do it ourselves.
Benefits of doing the mouthwash yourself to get rid of tartar
- You control the ingredients: making your own mouthwash to remove the tartar enables you to control the quality of what you put in your mouth.
- It’s inexpensive: you can make your own rinse at a fraction of the cost of groceries or pharmacies and you’re still experimenting with outstanding results.
- Without hidden chemicals: Industrial mouthwash is often a mix of ingredients such as preservatives, colorants, artificial sweeteners, flavorings and a multitude of chemicals damaging to our health.
How To Do A Homemade Mouthwash?
The mouthwash to eliminate the tartar that we will learn how to make today, is based on baking soda. Baking soda is known as one of the best cleansers available, and can be used in numerous applications, including oral health. In addition, it is often used directly in the brushing of teeth, due to its recognized whitening and stain removal abilities, as well as bactericide that eliminates tartar and microorganisms that cause cavities and halitosis.
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- ½ cup hydrogen peroxide (hydrogen peroxide)
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup warm water
- 1 cup cold water
- Pot the cup
- Toothpick (toothpicks)
Preparation And Use:
- Mix the baking soda with the salt. Then wet the toothbrush in warm water and spread with the mixture above. Rub very well the teeth and expel from the mouth.
- Repeat the previous operation for about 2 minutes.
- Then mix the hydrogen peroxide with the warm water and wash your mouth for one minute, then expel it from the mouth.
- Remove the tartar from between the teeth with a toothpick and wash with cold water.
- You can repeat this process up to two times a week and the brushing should be the one you normally do.
Caution: never swallow the mouthwash (neither natural nor industrial) as some ingredients can be harmful if swallowed.
Remember that to maintain an appropriate oral hygiene, you need to brush your mouth a minimum of 3 times a day with a quality paste. In addition, a fact to keep in mind, the spicy food stimulates the salivary glands. Saliva helps to sanitize the mouth in a natural way.