Ginger is something many people love and prepare with a lot. It is jam packed with health benefits and continues to surprise us.
Ginger is one of the most wonderful natural remedies. It is great for nausea, muscle soreness, joint pain, tightness, and cramps. You can also use it for stomach issues and will see great results.
Ginger speeds up the emptying of the stomach which is good for people who experience discomfort after eating. With all the health benefits connected with ginger, there is no reason why it should not be in your home.
Now, in store, ginger can be a bit pricey and we, obviously, have no way of knowing if something is really organic or not at the moment for the most part, so growing your very own ginger is something we highly recommend.
In order to grow ginger, you will need to obtain some ginger that you can get online or in store, and we prefer ordering online because most store bought ginger has been sprayed with growth inhibitors. This will be a lot easier than it sounds and can be done by anyone.
How To Grow Ginger
- Ginger root
- Soak the ginger root overnight.
- Fill your pot with soil and place your ginger root in it, be sure that the eye buds pointing upward.
- Cover the root with 1-2 inches of soil.
- Water it well.
- Put the pot in a reasonably warm area that is still shaded from the sun.
- Keep the plant moist with a spray bottle and you will notice after just a few weeks the ginger growing.
This will offer you an endless supply of fresh ginger that is entirely safe from dangerous industrial chemicals. You will be able to enjoy all the benefits of ginger without the side effects of the agricultural industry. Enjoy!