Get your everyday dose of ACV in these bite-sized apple cider vinegar gummies!
Apple cider vinegar is one of the healthiest things you can drink. It helps control blood sugar levels, reduces the risk of heart disease, and improves your digestive health. While taking it alone can be quite hard to swallow, try these apple cider vinegar gummies for a treat that even the children will enjoy!
To make these gummies, you’ll just need apple cider vinegar, apple juice, water, and grass-fed gelatin. Apple juice helps balance out the bitterness of the ACV, creating a well-balanced sweet taste. As a plus, you also get the benefits of gelatin to improve your gut and skin health, while protecting your joints too!
Start by mixing the liquid ingredients together in a large skillet. Sprinkle the gelatin powder over the top and mix well, letting it hydrate for 2 minutes.
Then, turn on the heat to medium low and let it simmer, stirring with a wooden spoon for 5 minutes until the gelatin is fully dissolved.
Put the mixture into silicone ice trays and let it solidify in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
Get your daily dose of ACV in these bite-sized apple cider vinegar gummies.
Total Time: 1 Hour, 10 Minutes
Preparation time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour 5 Minutes
- Large pan
- Wood spoon
- Silicone ice trays or molds
- 1 ½ cups organic apple juice
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 5 tablespoons gelatin powder
- Combine the apple juice, apple cider vinegar and water in a big saucepan (no heat) and stir well. Sprinkle the gelatin powder over the liquid and mix, letting it sit for 2 minutes.
- Turn on the heat to medium low and stir with a wooden spoon for 5 minutes until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Pour the gelatin mixture into ice cube trays and chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.
Tip: You can also make these gummies in any kind of silicone mold you choose. Or, pour the gelatin liquid mix into a deep dish, and after that slice into pieces when solid.