The main ingredient ingredient responsible for being overweight and for obesity in general is sugar, together with fats and carbs. Still, here, we are not thinking about a reasonable quantity of sugar, considering that this is not harmful for our health. A lot of individuals are not even aware that they take in great sugar amounts, by eating different products that can be found in stores consisting of cereals, sodas, salad dressings, drinks, candies, yogurts and so on.
These items usually collect excessive quantities of sugar in the body. You can discover simple carbohydrates in foods, like: raisins, honey, natural fruit juices, bananas and mangoes.
Our organism is developed to quickly use the sugars, typically as a fast source of energy. This process of the body raises the levels of blood glucose, and we are all aware that this has hazardous effects on the health. Still, a lot more unsafe– the excessive sugar amounts develop concerns in the intake of nutrients.
The excessive intake of sugar has many symptoms and side-effects such as the following: hyperactivity and consequent tiredness, depressive state of minds, yeast infections, colds, headaches, sinus problems, disorientation and insomnia. Also, chronic overconsumption of sugar increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases and diabetes and often breast cancer.
SUGAR CONSUMPTION VS. WEIGHT GAIN?
When we eat a lot of sugar, the body changes the sugar it needs into energy. This is the challenging part– the body collects the rest as body fat. The added sugars in different foods do not trigger the exact same effect on our body like natural sugars. If you consume such items, they can trigger germs in the bowels, which in turn may enhance the level of blood sugar level. And this sort of sugar is likewise transformed into fat! We can all recognize sugar addicts. When people take in a great deal of sugar, the body continues to build up unneeded fat on their waist, hips, face and thighs.
Giving up sugar is a rather uphill struggle. Some specialists say that it’s practically impossible to quit or stop the addiction of sugar if you do not stop consuming it completely. Many individuals aim to omit sugar from the diets, and they typically experience signs consisting of: headaches, sadness, queasiness, food cravings and tiredness. If somebody has sugar dependency, these signs appear after a meal. The body experiences sugar yearnings and the body is sending out signals to the brain that it is starving.
For the most part, sugar addicts will take in something sweet once again. However this is the worst– when the individual satisfies the yearnings for sugar, the signs– headaches, sadness and other similar feelings will fade and will feel much better. Don’t forget: if you wish to stop sugar, you must exclude it totally.
3 DAY SUGAR DETOX
- Breakfast: A cup of oats (steel-cut) with seeds, almonds or berries or 3 scrambled eggs
- Snack: a bowl of nuts (small).
- Lunch: Poached chicken breast and one serving of butternut squash, turnips, carrots, parsnips, beets and beans (lightly cooked) and almonds.
- Supper: Green beans and broiled fish, or a salmon and stir-fry mushrooms and broccoli.
- Breakfast: A cup of oats (steel-cut) with seeds, berries and almonds, or spinach with 3 scrambled eggs.
- Snack: A bowl of nuts (little).
- Lunch: Zucchini with peppers (yellow and red) with lemon dressing, thyme and vinegar, or a red or green shredded cabbage salad and carrots, olive oil, salt dressing and lemon juice and sliced parsley.
- Dinner: Veggie casserole, bean soup and steamed vegetables, or bok choy with baked cod and roasted turnips and Brussels sprouts.
- Breakfast: A cup of oats (steel-cut) with almonds, berries and seeds, or radish, sautéed kale and walnut salad, shrimp and 3 fried eggs.
- Treat: A bowl of nuts (little).
- Lunch: Chicken thighs roasted in a pan with lemon, sage and rosemary or chicken roasted in an oven with black olives, thyme and onion.
- Dinner: Vegetable broth with onion, garlic, celery, carrots, bay leaves and thyme with mushroom heads or penne pasta with basil, mushroom and tomato sauce (you can also include meat).
Understand that the drinks are essential if you actually want to stop using sugar. If you skip drinks that are loaded with sugar from the diet you will quickly break the dependency to sugar. You can substitute them with healthy beverages that will make you feel energized and refreshed and they will enhance your metabolic process too.
- Detox water: Slice some blueberries, grapefruits, oranges or strawberries. Include mint or fresh rosemary and place all components in a jar with filtered water. You can keep the cleansing water in the fridge and consume it daily.
- Tea: You are allowed to drink green or herbal tea as long as it is unsweetened. Consume every day, a minimum of 3 times.
- Coffee: You are allowed to consume only a cup of black coffee a day and, naturally, it must be unsweetened.
After this detox you will see that the headaches, depression and tiredness are totally in the past and you will also discover that you can live without your day-to-day dosage of sugar. Now it is time to use healthy sugars like dry fruit, fresh fruit or other desserts with low sugar level. You’ll feel extremely rejuvenated and healthier. If you enjoyed reading the post, share it with friends!