Modern life has brought numerous hazards that can harm the liver, and our body is always warning us that it is overloaded with toxins. In this state, the body urgently needs detoxification in order to restore the proper function of its organs.
A big range of these toxins retains in the liver. In order to protect the best state of our liver, it is very important to remove these toxic substances using some natural methods.
Harmful influences like unhealthy diet, stress, alcohol, smoking cigarettes, a large amount of drugs, burden the liver. Therefore, these contaminants make it incapable to perform its regular physiological functions, such as regulation of digestion, blood sugar levels and cholesterol levels, protein production and neutralization of toxins.
For a very long time, the liver can compensate for the impact of these harmful substances on the body. However, after a certain period of time, it can cause artifacts that are rarely associated with impaired liver function.
For that reason, you need to know to recognize the warning signs of your body that show that it desperately needs detoxification. Therefore, you should not ignore the following 10 signs that there is something wrong with your liver:
- Frequent nausea
- Bright and pale stool
- Bitter taste in the mouth after eating
- Bile attack
- Hemorrhoids or varicose veins
- Pain in the stomach after taking fatty foods
- Pain above the eyes
- Chronic fatigue
- Pain under the shoulder blades
Tips To Strengthen Your Liver
- Stop drinking alcohol completely.
- Stop smoking cigarettes as soon as possible.
- Eat liver-cleansing foods, such as garlic, turmeric, walnuts, grapefruit, beet root, apples, broccoli, avocado and lemon.
- Include high-quality probiotics in your diet plan to help remove contaminants from the body.
- Start drinking green tea, 2 to 3 cups daily.
- Eat foods abundant in vitamin C, which has protective impacts against liver oxidative damage.
- Limit your animal protein and salt intake.
- Avoid processed and junk food, as they are not good for liver health. Also, avoid dairy products and refined sugar items.
- Daily workout like walking, yoga, swimming, jogging or running is important.
- Take all possible steps to prevent constipation, as it might aggravate the condition.
- Aim to keep your cholesterol and triglycerides at healthy levels.
- If you are overweight, work toward gradual and sustained weight loss.
- If you are diabetic, keep your blood glucose level under control.
Other Sources Included: